Your company team can train together, fundraise together, and ride together!
Promote Healthy Living
Fun Time Had By All!
We provide the materials and staff to help you form and motivate a company team –
all you need to do is recruit teammates.
What is a corporate team?
- Colleagues, friends, and family all riding for your company.
- Company teams will receive a place at the starting line for their team to meet-up – perfect for a company branded pop-up tent.
- Company teams of 6 or more will receive 10% off their registration.
- Corporate teams that fundraise $2,500 collectively or more will be recognized as a Tour of Long Beach sponsor which includes logo/announcement opportunities.
Why Would My Company Want to Participate?
- The Tour of Long Beach is raising money for pediatric cancer research at Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach.
- Every day, approximately 250 children around the world die from cancer.
- Less than 5% of the Federal Government's total funding for cancer research is dedicated to childhood cancers each year.
How Would My Company Participate?
- Appoint one person to be the Tour of Long Beach Liaison to work with the event staff.
- We will come to your office for a Tour of Long Beach "Happy Hour" where we will promote your company team and the event. (best scheduled around colleagues' lunch hours)
- Send a notice to all of your employees promoting your Tour of Long Beach team and healthy living.
- Talk to your executives about sponsoring your teammates or work with the event staff to create a special discount code for your employees.
- Brand it up! Provide your team with company logoed hats, sweat bands, shirts, etc. to promote your company to the over 4,000 participants and spectators.
What If My Colleagues Don't Ride?
- Colleagues can still fundraise even if they don't ride!
- Volunteer, volunteer, volunteer! This large event takes over 300 volunteers to put on, so we need all the help we can get.
- Interested in sponsoring an Aid Station? It's a great way for you and your company to get their name out and have a good time together.